We accept new students all year, until our classes are full. Tuition scholarships available for those who qualify. For more information, please call 748-3275. Summer office hours are Monday and Wednesday from 9-3.
To enroll your child in Preschool you will need to complete an enrollment form, pay a $30 non refundable registration fee, and sign up for the class day and times you want your child to attend. Scholarships based on income are available for 3 year old preschool. If you would like to apply for 4 year free preschool you will need to fill out an additional application (see income guidelines below) and show proof of income.
|Tuition Free Preschool Guidelines 2016-2017|
|GSRP 4 year olds||RFS Scholarships for 3 year olds|
|Household Size||Annual Income||Household Size||Annual Income|
Three Year Old Class Schedule for 2016-2017
* Tues/Thurs from 9:00 -11:30 am ($93.75 a month)
* Tues/Thurs from 9:30 –12:00 am ($93.75 a month)
* Mon/Wed/Fri from 8:15-10:15 am ($118.75 a month)
* Mon/Wed/Fri from 10:30 am-12:30 am ($118.75 a month)
Four Year Old Class Schedule for 2016-2017
* Mon/Wed/Fri from 9:00-11:30 am ($125.00 a month)
* Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:00-11:30 am ($150.00 a month)
* Mon/Tue/Wed/Thurs from 8:45-11:45 am ($168.75 a month)
* Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs from 12:15-3:15 pm ($168.75 a month)
Four Year Old GSRP Class Schedule for 2016-2017 Call 616.748.3275 to see if you qualify for these Tuition Free classes.
Michigan’s Great Start Readiness Program (GSRP), provides high quality preschool education to children 4 year old by September 1. GSRP eligibility is primarily based on income. (ex: Family of 4 with a gross income of 60,750). Income guidelines are below. Over income families may be eligible for a sliding scale tuition fee, based on additional qualifying factors. Applications are accepted year round. Applications may be submitted online at https://webappe.oaisd.org/ECEOnline/Application/Add or stop by the ECC office.
* Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur am
* Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur pm
* Mon/Tue/Wed/Thur all day